2 June 2008

Newquay

Hi all.

I am alive and kicking... still.

I just arrived to Newquay, and the weather is very foggy. Well, at least it is not raining.
I am in an internet cafe and i think i won't be able to put any photo in this post as the computer does not recognise my camera.

I am very well. Nerviness is gone and I am very calm. I would say neutral.

I am quite tired after a night of waiting for bus, plane, and not sleep too much.

Soon i will take a train to Penzance, and then a bus to Land's End. Looking forward to find my hostel, or camping and have a shower and a proper rest.

that is all for the moment.

Carlos

4 comments:

My Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Blog said...

Muchos ánimos tio!! Alegrate que yo toy aqui estudiando pa mis examenes!! espero tus fotos!!

Miguel

MAMÁ said...

Creo que lo que te daba cague era arrancar, salir de casa... pero ahora que ya estás en marcha, ya verás como todo va sobre ruedas (aunque eso sería trampa) jejeje!!!

Consejo de mami: duerme, come y descansa bien... y cambia los calcetines y "demás" todos los días... jajajajajaja!!!

ÁNIMO CAPITÁN AMÉRICA

Unknown said...

Hola! Me alegro que hayas comenzado con buen pie. Ahora, a disfrutar!